Health and Safety Works NI (HSWNI) is the FREE and CONFIDENTIAL government health and safety advisory service for all small businesses in Northern Ireland offering:
- Health and safety information which is both relevant and up to date through our extensive library of publications;
- Advice and guidance through presentations and workshops on topics specific to your business; and
- Mentoring and support through advisory visits to your business premises
During advisory visits, HSWNI advisers can help you to:
- Write a health and safety policy;
- Complete risk assessments;
- Address specific health and safety issues in your business;
- Keep up to date with changes in health and safety legislation;
- Develop an action plan tailored to the needs of your business; and
- Dispel the health and safety myths
As the advisory branch of HSENI, we know what the health and safety inspectors are looking for and our advisers are best placed to give you trusted and impartial advice and guidance on managing the real risks in the workplace, not inventing them.
Request an advisory visit with an HSWNI adviser today and let us give you the skills and knowledge you need to start managing health and safety in your business.